The all-new Strym is designed to deliver protection and comfort for your bike adventures. The double in-mold construction combines lightness and safety while the 16 vents have been aimed at boosting the ventilation through the helmet.
What’s so special about Strym?
- Strym features the RSR 10 Adjustable Retention System which offers micro-metic regulations for a wraparound customized fit.
- The retention system seamlessly integrates the airframe frontal padding.
- Engineered to minimize the sweating process inside the helmet, the Airframe frontal padding enhances air circulation and sweat evaporation.
- Strym is equipped with 2 exchangeable and washable paddings.
- Strym comes out with a bug stop padding net to protect you from insects while riding.
Aside from the clean and compact design, Strym features stylish graphics making it a perfect choice for cyclists who want to give their best performances combining great style with excellent value.
The inner cell and 16 vents in Strym strategically placed to improve airflow and keep you cool when pedaling. The design position inside the shell has been scientifically investigated to improve fit, ventilation, and protection.
Rudy Project was founded in 1985, in Treviso, Italy.
Other than bicycle helmets, Rudy Project produces and sells sports sunglasses, prescription sports glasses, motocross goggles, and more.
Rudy Project Strym will be launched in Malaysia, on the 27th September 2018 at Rudy Project Concept Store – Lot G-9A, Jaya Shopping Centre.