6th May 2018, Perak – Organized by LeVelo Perak Cycling Recreational Club (Kelab Rekreasi & Berbasikal LeVelo Perak), the prestigious Perak International Century Ride that took place at RTC Gopeng saw as many as 1,563 participants on their speed machines.
The 160km ride, consisting of 8 different categories, was flagged off at 7am by the CEO of Tourism Management Berhad, Ms. Zuraida Binta Md.Taib, Director of FAMA Perak, Mr. Basri Bin Jasmo, President of Perak Cycling Association, Dato’ Amarjit Singh Gill, and President of LeVelo Cycling Club, Sharudin Bin Not. Other VIP also included the Manager of RTC Perak, Mr. Salleh bin Saidin.
In conjunction with the 4th annual event and sports program in the Perak State Tourism 2018 calendar all over the World, the concept of this event is “Cultivating Sports Cycling, Leisure, Recreation and Tourism”, and also to promote tourism programs in Perak 2018.
Proud sponsors of the event included Tourism Perak, Garmin Malaysia, Hobbies Sports (High5) SDN BHD, MyDin, Symphony Suite Hotel, BCW Lubricant, Ciclista, Cyclomotion, Cycling Ceramic, RTC Perak, and G-Cycle Ipoh.
- CHE KU MOHAMMAD NAZMIE BIN CHE KU ROMLI (TSG CYCLING TEAM) Time: 4:04:41s
- MOHD HAFIDZ BIN ABD HAMID (FORCA AMSKINS RACING TEAM) Time: 4:04:42s
- UHAMAD ALIFF FARHAN BIN ABU SAMAH (PLOMO DR DAGOO) Time: 4:05:35s
- Debbie Loh (Team Nato) Time: 4:11:07s
- Noraini Ibrahim (Speedzone Team) Time: 5:00:34s
- Suzylarina Samsudin (Individual) Time: 5:01:07s