Polygon, one of the most well-known bicycle brands in the cycling community in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and the region.
Throughout the years, Polygon Bikes portrays a positive reputation in local cycling events, athletes’ sponsorships and all activities to grow the local cycling sport. Internationally among all teams, a downhill, Enduro, and Slopestyle Mountain Bike Pro Team – Polygon’s UR Team has recently attained limelight in achieving 3rd place at The 2016 UCI Mountain Bike World Championships in Val Di Sole, Italy. The team riders burst their prides from overcoming crashes and injuries, and propelled them into determination and persistence. This again has shown Polygon Team who shared values of sportsmanship, courage, and dedication in cycling. Having a common vision, the riders dream, ride and share in alliance with each other.
Not only is the riding team professional, Polygon’s bicycles are also meticulously constructed, with their strong presence exhibited in the world’s largest bicycle trade fair in Eurobike Show since 2011. In this year’s Eurobike, Polygon showcased their latest 2017 collections to the world.
Check out the newly launched products by Polygon bikes, you will indisputably be enlightened by these fastidious pieces!
The Strattos S7 is an new POLYGON Carbon 105 model catering to the need of road bikers. S7 is built around a light weight carbon frame and fork, full Shimano 105 22 speed, Entity Xpert handlebar and Entity XL3 wheelset. This bike is constructed to offers extra comfort without sacrificing responsive handling. Along with its new aggressive geometry, graphic, componentry and pricing, this is one attractive bike to get.
- High performance ACX frame, carbon fork with internal routing system
- Full Shimano 105 5800 groupset 22 speed
- Entity Xpert alloy handlebar, stem, and seat post
- 700C Entity XL3 wheelset with reliable performance of Schwalbe Lugano tyres
The Siskiu29 6 model is built with a solid and reliable ALX frame complete with internally routed cables for a sleek and clean look. Equipped with 29” wheels for lower rolling resistance, less momentum loss, and increased speed. The new 2017 series comes with a –ve stem for more aggressive riding position. Siskiu29 6 model are designed to roll over obstacles and flatten technical terrain without much effort to the rider.
- Light and responsive ALX frame with internal shifting route
- SR Suntour XCR RL-R remote fork with tapered steerer
- Full Shimano SLX-Deore 20-speed
- Entity Xpert cockpit and seatpost
- 29” Araya DS-700 rims with Shimano hubs & Schwalbe Rapid Rob tyres designed for rougher trails
Also available in Full new Shimano Deore XT M8000 22-speed on Siskiu29 9 | Shimano Deore XT 20-speed on Siskiu29 7.
Strattos S5 model are built around a light and responsive frame with a carbon fiber fork. The geometry of Strattos S5 offers extra comfort without sacrificing responsive handling. These bikes were constructed to pull riders whether they are racing long distances or just riding for their own personal enjoyment. Strattos S5 will bring you farther and fast for many years to come.
- Light and responsive ALX frame with ACX carbon fork, and internal route
- Full Shimano 105 5800 groupset 22-speed
- Entity Sport alloy cockpit and seatpost
- 700C Entity XL2 wheelset with reliable performance of Schwalbe Lugano tyres
Also available in Shimano Tiagra (S4), Shimano Sora (S3)
The all new Xtrada 3 model is designed for riders who want to enjoy riding on a wide variety of terrain. Built with a stiffer AL6 frame with slacker geometry, these bikes are the perfect choice for riders looking for a more confidence inspiring bike. Equipped with a 120mm travel suspension fork to give the new Xtrada 3 greater control while descending rough terrain at high speeds. With 27.5” wheels for increased balance, performance, and greater traction in loose and muddy conditions, Xtrada 3 is the perfect companion for fun and all around trail riding.
- Strong and durable AL6 frame with new slacker geometry and internal shifting route
- SR Suntour XCR LO 120 mm travel
- Shimano Acera Mix 27 speed
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- 27.5” Araya DM-650 rims with Shimano hubs
The Polygon Siskiu D series (XC Trail) was designed to ride a little bit of everything, from exploring back country single track to doing laps at your local trail centre. Siskiu D7 is build around a stiff ALX frame, NEW forward geometry and a proved suspension platform and 27.5” wheels for improved traction and handling. These bikes excel at charging technical climbs, pedalling through rough terrain, and pumping flow trails. The Polygon XC Trail series was built for anyone who spends all day on their bike tackling technical climbs and challenging descents.
- Durable ALX Faux.S frame with 120mm travel, 2HRU system, & internal shifting route
- New Rockshox 30 Silver Solo Air fork with tapered steerer and SR Suntour Epixon LO-R air shock
- Shimano Deore XT-Deore 20-speed
- 27.5” Araya DM-650 rims with allrounder Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres
Also available in Shimano Deore XT-SLX 22-speed on Siskiu D8 | Shimano SLX-Deore Mix 30-speed on Siskiu D6