Issue 50 of Cycling Malaysia Magazine is now on digital!
Here are the contents below:
Asian Track Championships 2018 In All Its Glory – Available to View Now!
* Catch The 2018 Asian Track Championships with track enthusiasts competing at the Velodrom Nasional Malaysia in Nilai from 16th to 20th February 2018.
Chee Yong’s Rehabilitation – Available to View Now!
* What has been happening to the young man after clinching the qualification for Ironman World Championship to Kona?
BDB ENDURO CHALLENGE 2017 & A TRIP DOWN MOUNT JERAI
– Available to View Now!
* Watch how The Heroes of Enduro ended their 2017.
How To Fuel Your Rides – Available to View Now!
* Proper liquids to keep you hydrated and energized for action.
Noor Quraataina Mamat – Girl Who Rocks BMX – Available to View Now!
* She has never imagined that there can be this day. A day that she became a national BMX racer.
Race goals, the off-season and the next season – Available to View Now!
* How Chris Yip sets his race goals, plans his off-season and the next season.
The Idea Behind Cycling Jerseys – Available to View Now!
* We tell you what a jersey can do for you and your ride.
SAY CHEESE! – Available to View Now!
* Cheese is wonderful for athletes, what are your favorite kinds of cheese, and how often do you eat them?